Saturday, November 20, 2004

Diary: 19 November 2004

Christmas is here officially... Isetan has alread had their decorations up. kino as well... At about 11 p.m KLCC was dismentaling their raya decor so it willbe a matter of time for them to put up the decorations. I hope they have the huge tree again. The pratically had to bring it special crains for that. So i already can hear the calling...SHOPPING. Yeah baby.

Oh Christmas Tree,Oh Christmas Tree u stand in magnificent beauty........

I have been on a detox from alcohol for now one month. What happens I fall sick. Yesterday with chilles with Lenny I had whiskey dry and tetley's and I woke up tis morning I was feeling extremly well. DammI should not stop drinking. Casual drinking that is.

Work was such a breeze today. I had my cumpoulsory Friday banana leaf rice, ooh the thing always just hits the spot. Everything went smoothly except for my project with its dumb glitches. I'll have to give explanations to my Director on Monday. Die.. Die.... My sales tis month is at all time high, I'm in so much pressure and I just need to releaseit. Hmmm any suggestion guys.... Do you beleive a gal wore a very low cut top just so I would say yes to advertise in her magazine (HOT Magz). The things she does just to get me into it. Damm. Did I tellyou I love my job.

I had diner with Mel and Leny today. Had KFC, its been a long time since I had that. Nick joined later we were taking about all kinds of stuff. work,just beeing guys goffing off, After that I and mel hit Thai Club. Had a couple brewski and were off back home. A day well spent Imust say.

No comments: