Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Diary: 29 - 30 November 2004

The two days merge into one Big nightmare. I had shitty days in the office, I launched a service that was not throughly tested due to rush from my GM, of course who gets the blame me !!!. It was so hectic trying to salvage thge ruins of the project. I hate doing last minute stuff. Hkng sat me down yesterday to brief me on the responsibilties that I will be facing if I were to take the responsibilties. I donno if I'm up to it. I'll have to mee him again on Friday for a more better understanding. I'm already having second thoughts

My Xmas shopping is on stand still, I'm in no mood to shop, really in a confused state of mind. Lord please help me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

has something for everyone. Come on by and check it out soon Enjoy. :)

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.