Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Diary: 23 November 2004

Public toilets, nothe that when a man enters a woman toilets they scream but when a gal enters it we just dont min. We might stare at you but not scream. I wonder why? Are they so afraid we will find out their secretts..?

My day began with a big meeting at Pantai, the whole of Content Team was there and I conducted the meeting in front of the Thai collugues. It was all for a show. We we concluded the meeting at about 10.30. Back at KLCC, my best freind was at her place waiting for me. Shelly is back, I got a big hug from her. She got me a nice gift from vienna. She was telling me how the old ladies in Birmingham dress up sexily a nd pick up young boys. She told me how I would fit in nicely. You can see the glow is Shellys face. That happy glow.

We were back again in our usual banter. We went for lunch toger, we had Wantan Mee. We went watch hunting at Isetan for Mike but to no avail we saw anything that we wanted. Shelly went back to the office but I went to Parkson to get perfume for my mum, its for her Xmas present. Lucky me I got a free mens perfume which of course will go to my dad. Hahahah....

At about 4 my tummy started to rumble and I had to make frequent trip to the toilet. Apprently I was the only one affected by it. I made my way to Guardian and bought some medicines. Thank you KLCC. The medicine was strong so the effect of it was over and done. I had an early nap

No comments: