Sunday, November 28, 2004

Diary: 27 November 2004

After a late night yesterday, I had trouble waking up in the morning. I dragged my feet from bed, I wanna sleep, and I just wish one day I could just stay in bed the whole day. Made some Milo and was watching Saturday Morning Cartoons. My eyes were already shutting but I didn’t wanna fall asleep. Mum made some fried mee-hoon for breakfast; it’s been a long time since I had that.

At about 2p.m. I decided to leave to Midvalley; I wanted to see what Midvalley had to offer me for Christmas. There were not much of decoration set up for Xmas to begin with. There was something strange that happened to me, I turned up all the security system in every shop I went to. MPH, Jusco, Tower Records you name if it had a security detector I tripped it off. I couldn’t care less; I aint stealing anything as if I don’t have the money to pay it. I think I knew what was tripping it off my cd which I bought for Kelvin yesterday.

I met Anthony in Midvalley, he has put off allot of weight. He was at GSC buying tickets. I saw him and we had a small conversation, I was at the McD ice-cream counter when I noticed him. I also met Mr. Hkng and his family, yes the guy who was to brief me on my new position if I accept it.

As I was browsing all the shops, I started to notice that some shops are just catered to the Chinese community, what about us Indian and Malay. Is it because the Chinese people are rich and they spend more on clothes. What about the others. It is said that we are to label the Chinese as rich people but its hard not to. I’m not trying to be racist most of my friends are Chinese but sometimes if you were just stop from our everyday life and look around you, you will see that shops like Izzue, is just for that. We need more MnG, Zara, and Topman. Something for all to enjoy.

I left to Klang at about 4.30p.m I took the KTM from Midvalley and made a switch at Sentral. To my surprise I met Annie who was just beside me. We sat beside each other along the way to Klang. I was reading my book and Annie had a short nap but from time to time we did lil chit chat. At Klang station Gerald picked us up and we headed to OLL (our Lady of Lourdes Church). I was making cute baby Michele laugh with my songs.

At church I left half the way to collect the food for dinner tonight (40th Day Mourning). I left with Kelvin; I gave him his Birthday cd, Love songs from Motown classic hits. We collected the food and went straight to Aunt B’s house. We were watching TV and waited for all of them to come. When all of them came we had our dinner, My Aunt B wanted to give her husband stuff away so all the guys in the house got to pick of whatever we wanted. I felt bad doing it so I only took very little, I took a long sleeve shirt and pants with a tie, a Black leather jacket (all of us got one), a boot and a pair of adidas.

After all the dishes was washed, we left to my grand mum to spend the night…..

No comments: