Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Diary: 22 November 2004

All of us has had a crush once in our lifetime, some persue them some do nothing but at sometime we outgrew it. I on the other had have not outgrew one of my crush. I had it ever since I layed my eyes on her. I have done nothing nor will I do anything about it because she is Malay. And I dont think I have to go through that road to explain about that realtionship. To all the guys who is reading this no, its not purely sexual kind of way. It just a crush, I do flirt with her whenever I see her, which is every Tuesday. Its something about her when I'm around her that makes me alll tingly inside. I honestly I had a chance after I broke up with Sharon but I let it by because of the fear she was Malay. Now she has a boyfreind, a nice chap...

Enough of that, yesterday was sucha a facade day. We had Thailand staff over so we ould conduct training in Content Management and Development. I didnt know what they were thinkin bringing Thai staff who cant speak proper English. How am to communicate with them. Sign language, I think not. The Thai staff luckily brought their own interpreter. Its so hard just to express. The meaning might be lost in translation. hey isn't that a movie.

Being Monday and adopting Garfields character, I just plainly HATE Monday's and Tuesday.Lots of people were on MC especially's Winnie's team so her brain practically was fried by the end of the day. Jennifer is getting registerd tommorow to her German Hunk so she wont be in. We had to wait for her to finish her adverts, being jobless I and Lenny went shopping. I needed to get some wrapping papers, I headed to memory lane where outside of it they had a mini fountain, with Xmas bears, Singing Xmas dogs and all. They had som decorated boxes as well. I decided to get a box to put Shellys gift in. I also got 4 wrapping papers, it all came to RM 50. Damm they expensive. I reached home eager to find out what has happend to Priscilla's blind date. I tried to call her in the train but the lines were bad so we had to cut off.

Back Home was very sick she was burning up, she had a day in from work. I had dinner, it was fish, yuck but a man still has to eat. Since mum was sleeping I and Andrew took liberty to watch My Wife and Kids. In the meantime I was wrapping the gifts. I've Done Shelly, Joseph, Aunt B and Michell... there is many more.
After watching Freinds I called Pris, she described her blind date. It was totally hilarious, currently we assume that it was a 31 years married/divorcee/widowed men. I pity the guys his attempt of the matter was good though. To bad he just projected as desprate....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some people are such jerks...having a crush on one while calling another their gal...to make matters worse,it's even publicized over the net! Talk about kiss-and-tell!