Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Diary: 15 November 2004

I do not know why I have a small link to the after life. I had a dream of my recent dead uncle. He was asking me to pray for him. They always say we carry out own crosses but apparently we can lessen it with prayer... hehehe


I woke up early today and I watched Mitchele sleep all snuggly tucked in, so I did what all cousins did, I woke her up. Hahaha....I had Koko Cruch for breakfast, its been ages since I had that. Mum made 'mumbai toast' for the others. We left Aunty B's house after lunch.


Have you guys watched pillow talk at Channel 8 12.10 a.m. It is hosted by Jojo, that cute model who has very Caucasian look. The set is very comfortable and cozy with tea candle all around a bedroom set. Tis weeks topic of conversion was, does age really matter in a relationship? Everyone these days are so carrier minded that no one really stops and smells the roses. They kept on saying its not to be I a alone and everyone needs to be with someone. I on the other hand believe its ok to be alone. You just take care or numero Uno. It sometimes get lonely but it will pass

Oh yeah, the other when I went to the doctor I took a stress test. I 10/12 of the symtoms. Doctor told me too re-access my whole life and its schedule. He says I realy need a break. Hmmm... I need to start bygetting a massage. The hunt still goeson.


1 comment:

Shari said...

ohmygod, i need to watch that show since my current situation relates to that topic!!

Make sure you come over to my open house, I tell you!! Oh yeah, I have a temp site. http://sharipinky.blogspot.com