Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Diary: 28 November 2004

My phone kepy shouting "Youve got Mail, You've Got Mail" which pratically woke up everybody. My dad was already up and he bought breakfast, what a major surprise from a stingy old man. Aunty Bell and Mitchell came for breakfast at 8. Dad bought roti canai and yam cake I had yam cake and a cup of Milo. Weleft grandmum's place at 9.30 I slept all the way home, I was just need to rest my eyes and body, my body developed a back ache over the night.

Back at home no one was alowed to go to bed so we watched TV till 2 where my body just couldnt take it anymore, I took a nap till 6.30 p.m. The best sleep I ever had. My body was refreshed, mum made BBQ chicken and wedges for dinner. I watched the Kumar as ate my dinner, I was restless the whole night. There was something really bothering me the whole night through... I cant tell you guys at the blog. All i will say Pris you were right all along.

5 comments:

Random shades said...

Firstly, that's not a very nice thing to say about your dad, granted that I don't know him or your relationship all that well. Secondly, what the heck did I say to make me right all along? You just keep people guessing dontcha?

Plan A Date said...

Youre the one to talk, the daughter who just loves her parents.

Random shades said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Plan A Date said...

I can can something mean right now but i'll be the bigger person and just walk away....

slono said...

go now linked here content view it Your Domain Name read here