Sunday, November 21, 2004

Diary: 20 Novemver 2004

As I slept at 1.30 a.m yesterday I didn't know that I had to practicaly pry my legs of the bed the next morning.Mum woke me up because she wanted the movie tickets that I bought her. She wanted to watch Verra -Zara (sounds like the shops to me...) I got her the tickets. The movie stars Shah Rukh Kahn and Pretty Zinta. I think Kajol and Him make a very good on screen pair. My relationship with my mum has so much improved from the my tee-hood to my young adult life. I'm starting to appreciate her. But never will I tell her that.

I left to Sg wang about 10.30, I took a very slow pace to get there. I reached about 11 to fing SG wang shops are all closed. They even had Raya decor up although some shop were playing Xmas tunes already. So I decided to head to go Delifrance to have breakfast. Their Hot Vanilla is quite good to the very last drop.

I was at Sg Wang because I had to repair my watch. Yes yes my new DKNY watch that I bought recently. Apparetly it has stop ticking. Once I went to shop thy told me the cant fix it but they need to send it to Singapore. It would take me two weeks for it to come back. I was tempted to get a SWATCH to replace my DKNY but I decided not to. So guys I back again being watchless. I went a liltle window shopping around Lot 10. I wanted to get a gift for my cousin which I've been eyeing but of course it wasn't there when I wanted to get it. Its hard to find fun educational toys.

I was already running late as I needed to meet Marcia at 12.45.I reached at one and we headed to Saira's open house. Saira has always been everything to me my elder sis I never had. Her mum is the most wonderful cook there is ever. You never will find this type of cooking anywhere in KL. I had some mutton, chicken varuval,potatoes, kurma, dhall, lil prawns and some mints. Boy already hungry thinking about it. Jaya, Logen, Cindy, Sook Chin was there when we arrived and not to forget Poh Chee too.

We left Saira's after lunch, Marcia need some time to kill so we went to restaurant near bangsar and we had a drink. We talked about the same ol things. Marcia if you reading this you know what you got to do we discussed tis already. Marcia was so kind to leave me at the train station. I wanted to go home straight but something side-tracked me to KLCC. I wanted to get a Christmas album but I ended getting up Jane Monheit and Jammie Cullum. Thank you Shelly for introducing me Jazz and Michael Bubble. That's the very best thing that could happen to me. I'm so gonna miss you when leave.

I also got some movies to add to my collection. Mostly Will Smiths hits. Bad Boys, Ememy of the state, etc.Will watch tonite of course.

No comments: