Thursday, November 04, 2004

Diary: 4th November 2004

Apparently I'm the flavour of the month, my bosses wants to introduce me to a lot of clients, showing me off. I better not let this go to my head. One of my huh hush projects is to be completed tommorow, testing will be done personally by me. 5 more to release wait for it guys.

I dont want to go back home today, I think I'll stay back in the office and just hang. Funnt isn't it when you feel more comfortable at work than at home. Tommorows Friday, Yippeee... Cleo is having their 9th Birthday Bash tommorow at Zock and I have an invite. I'm definately not goin. Anybody one's it please give me a call i hear they have a very good door gift RM200 per door gift.

I been enjoying my free time at the Poetic Ammo forum, meet allot of new friends but all youing ones. Some of them are quite talented just needing a break from someone.

No comments: