Friday, November 19, 2004

Diary: 16 - 17 November

16 November

Lived like a lazy ass couch potato. Period.

17 November

First day of work after a long holiday. Damm I feel like garfiel. I woke up at 5 in the morning, all pumped up to go to the gym. I came up to the office floor and I had encounter again... so i stayed in the office and skipped gym. Everyone came back with sickness so I'm not the only wan. .. Yippeee ! ! ! Work was definately taxing as there was 5 days worth of back log work to be done. But I do love pressure so it was ok.

After work I went to Kino and got some nice intresting book. Roberts Lundums, Bourne Identity was such a drag and I couldn't take it anymore. I got myself jhumpa Lahri - Namsesake, Grisham - Skipping Xmas and Ps I Love You. that should keep me occupied till Christmas. Oh Yeah I got another Lat book for my collection.

I chatted with Yoges. Its nice to speak to him. Deep down I still feel that I was to be blamed. I wanted to watch Friends so I stayed up till 11, I was feelin lil low and I called Pris up. We talked and we talked till 1 in the morning. Its so nice to talk to her. .. always is

No comments: