Saturday, November 27, 2004

Diary: 26 November 2004

Friday.. glorious Friday. Lenny was backbringing with him his bacteria. I took my Redoxon just for precaution sake.Everybody was just realaxed, Everything was cool. Deep down I feel I ready to head my team, Its like its my calling, my zone. I want it but I'm kind of afraid that I might not perform well. I've been heading for a Magerial post ever since I got my life stright. It never was about the money, but job satisfaction.Lets see if I can live up to it when I see Hkng on Tuesday.
As it was Friday, banana leaf rice was on the menu.I had chicken parutal, prawns and some curry. To top that all up I had a glass of resam to help the digestion system. My 3'clock meeting was good although we werent making enough we were still making. Lenny surrpassed his target again. He made 40k. I made my 1st 20K,after sometime. Yes doent look much compared to Lenny, Mark is involved in other things so his target is less.

I met with Mel for dinner, we were walking at Sg Wang. Walking and talking over things happening over the weekend. We had dinner at theOutback Steakhouse. I've noticed that these places (TGIF, Chillies,Outback) all of them nearly have the same menu, their portion are lil diffrent, Outbacks small, TRIF medium and Chillies is Big. The price is the same. But the food is still the best at Chillies cause its Soulfood. I got the new Snoop Doggs album Rhythem and Gangsta. I didnt think he did it goo picking Pharell to do his album. Its all slow number album on how you would to be with your hoe.... hahahaha

After dinner we were walking more, just chilling. Yogi's birthday is coming close. Man if your reading this lets get drunk Baby....

No comments: