Friday, November 26, 2004

Diary: 24 November 2004

As I had rumble in the jungle in my tummy I was very caustios what I eat. Winnie bought me Chee Cheong Fun for breakfast. Apparently it wasn't just me who suffered the predicament Lenny and Caroline as well. Lenny took Mc as his rumble came with a viral fever, God know what that means. So it was just a one man show today but surprsingly I was not pressured, maybe because of the medication i took. I finished it in record time. There was no meetings for me to attend, and no Thai staff for me to train. I was just lazying the whole office.

I took my lunch hour although I didnt want to eat anything. I took the liberty to window shop. I got dad a Long Sleeve shirt as additional to his perfume. I decided its not to leave my empty dry so I went to Isetan and got myself some uncle toby muesli bars. Work went on and I was out the door sharp 6. Back at home everybody was all quiet. I decided to turn in early as I was teribbly sleepy.


No comments: