Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Love Poetry

Good Day,

I have been a fan of Love Poetries from the day I really fell in love. I also am a strong believer that lyrics in music are a type of peotry. This is a song from SEARCH the malay rock group that brought you the famous Isabella. This song has been in my mind for so long that I taught I should share it. I've never read a malay poetry that struck me this good.


Rozana
Gadis Idamanku
Hanya Engkau Yang Satu
Hadir Lah Dalam Mimpi Mimpiku
Biar Seribu Biar Ramai Menganggu
Pada Ku Engkau Lah Ratu

Sejak Mula Bertemu
Kau Buat Siangku Sedingin Salju
Dan Malam Jadi Hangat
Sehangat Cintamu...
Kasihku

( Korus )
Rozana
Kau Gadis Idamanku
Dua Hati Menjadi Satu
Bila Kita Bertemu Oh Rozana

Rozana
Gadis Idamanku
Bila Kan Sampainya Waktu
Kasih Kita Bertemu Dalam Cinta
Rozana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh wah eh wah puitis engkau

sinsi when u reading malay poetry all

Plan A Date said...

Never had any intrest, but since we have a SEARCH project been listening to the album