Sunday, April 03, 2005

Diary: 1st April 2005 -Whos The Fool

Friday was as usual the relaxing day. Lester didn’t show up at all so there was a less tension in the department. We had the final figures for the month and I surpassed it with couple thousands. Next month will definitely be a steep hill for us. Odelia our new graphic designer came in to work today. Honestly, she is very, very hot. Marina thinks that I am just being nice to her because she is hot. That girl just needs to understand that I’m only looking out for her well being. Marina always reminds me of Michelle my favorite niece.

It was a typical Friday everyone was crazy including me. Hasmida bought us lunch. We had Canadian pizza, buy one free one promotion. I was finishing my campaign and done with it. Exactly after 6 o’clock the craziness increased 2 folds. I and Lenny began throwing ball among each other. What began as a normal ball throwing ended with me pinning Wai to the wall. How that happen nobody knows it was event after the other. The lot of us was having fun. Poor Intan was under the weather she was sick like a frail bird.

After work I took the team out for dinner as we meet our target. We headed to Chillis and we ordered our meal. Lenny had a bowl of mushroom soup with his favorite chicken play, Nizam had country fried chicken, Caroline had chicken mushroom fajitas and I had a grilled lamb dish. It was excellent. We drank and joked about everything. By the time we left Caroline left feeling perky and loud. Hahaha…

I headed home for tomorrow to come.....

No comments: