Monday, April 25, 2005

Diary: 21 & 22 April 2005 - Not bothered

21 April 2005
Some Muslim Holiday, Slept had lunch, slept more,

22 April 2005
Back to work I honestly couldn’t get up. There wasn’t much to do in the office. Kevin was still lingering around like a mosquito annoying me. Lenny kept on giving him sarcasm, but Kevin was like a brick taking as it comes. It rained heavily in the evening so heavy that I had to stay back in the office and play mini golf in my pc. I had dinner with Lenny; we headed to the KFC drive through. It was still raining heavily, I really wasn’t up for KFC but that was our only option. I had a 2 piecer which I barely finished. After dinner I headed home where Lenny dropped me off at Midvalley where I took the KTM back, headed home for a lazy sleep

No comments: