Sunday, April 10, 2005

Diary: Devious Lester & Rollecoasters

Thursday 7th April 2005
Lester played a cruel joked with us today we were supposed to have a brain storming session for the new KFC and Pizza Hut 12 month project we got recently. All HOD was in the meeting to brain storm. Lester steps us writes on the board all the new projects coming us and says we need to do a little reshuffling… my tummy went queasy when I heard that I assumed the lot of us would be reshuffled from our department. I didn’t want to move now because the team is now only coming together. Lester told me that Lenny had to step up and make sure he is control. Lenny would definitely be happy with that. I’m just worried. I will still be in charge of Content but I would just be I charge of more things. Lester Gave me the Project Manager for Xfresh promos and I was to assist Hasmida in the RTM World Youth Cup. The entire HOD left the room felt cheated and burned, Sharon said she was disappointed with me because I didn’t ask for the Yahoo project. I honestly don’t think I could have coped with it. I left office that day doubting myself if I could manage this new responsibility.….

Friday 8th April 2005
The day began great it was a Friday, everything was chilled. Odelia was 1st to come to the office she wanted if it was ok that she adopted the flexi hours but what she asked was a bit odd. I would have to talk to Hkng to get the clearance. And Hkng and I have been recently being having a go with each other so it’s not going to be easy. What spoiled my day was argument with Marina in the morning I was to QC the icons for the new Wap portal being developed. I disapproved 2 icons and she just started complaining, nagging and being a lil arguementive. Something in me just felt like a thermometer rising and I lost it. I must say being a head I should have handled it much better but sometimes the girl can just push my buttons. I tried apologies being a gal she said no. She said I broke her heart… dammmm. She threaten to leave which was a wrong move I hate to be threaten so I told her go do what is best. Girls!! ! !

I had KFC again today with the designers, Lenny and Hasmida. I was still thinking of Eina though she always reminds me of Michelle. I really felt bad. I tried to talk to her but she was in her moods. I left for my daily meetings discussed bout stuff and by the time I was done she was gone. I chatted with Odelia we talked exchanged info. She knew one of my old friend’s big ol Mack Daddy. She taught she got me on a locked down, she asked me if my thing was Hip Hop, RnB and Malay Girls. This one is definitely trouble.

Lenny sent me to Midvalley as I need to get the movie tickets for tomorrow. Stupid GSC didn’t allow me to do the online ticketing for Spanglish. I got the tickets got some CD’s for the company. I was feeling a bit naughty, I bought Pop Shuvits album and charged it to the company. Hehehehe. I took the KTM back; I called Aunt Bella and Michelle and I had a conversation with her just to catch up with times. I told her about my new responsibilities, she’s quite happy bout it and wished me all the best. I got McD’s for dinner and headed home to a disgruntled family.

2 comments:

Shari said...

be happy to do your layout for u :)

Plan A Date said...

i'll give u the info lets make an appointment. we'll discuss the details later....