Thursday, April 07, 2005

Diary: 6 April 2005

It’s been a while since I’ve been agitated like this. Zaki knows how to really push my buttons. I practically screamed my head out today. Odelia looked at me when I shouted and did the HULK. Marina dressed up like a doctor today. She had a white coat on top her baju Melayu. We all teased her as a doctor. Kevin was a fly the entire time asking me all kinds of question and just lingering by my cubicle. Its blady annoying for someone to look over your shoulder when you’re doing your work. He just doesn’t know how to give him space. I couldn’t tell him to bugger off because that wouldn’t be polite and I’ve been treating him like an ass the whole day and I shouldn’t push it

I think Marina is trying to hook me up with Odelia. She asked me why I didn’t take Odelia out for lunch; I already had prior engagements with Intan who was buying me lunch. It was such predicament, Odelia looked at me waiting for the invitation I couldn’t give. I had to lie to the lot of them saying I was out settling bills when I was actually in TTDI Pizza Hut having Island Supreme with Intan and Aimee. I guess I will just have to plan for lunch with Odelia on Thursday as Marina has put me in a predicament. I shall bring marina with me as she is the culprit of it all.


Have you taught that you were over someone but you actually not? (No not talking bout Sharon). Well yesterday I was felt sad about one of my past. Obviously she is very happy in live and all. Hey what am I talking here…? Rubbish!! ! !

No comments: