Saturday, April 23, 2005

Diary: 20th April 2005

I woke up late today, I found myself rushing to Midvalley to meet Shari. We planned to watch the Pacifier today. Being late I told her to get the tickets. We meet at the cinema floor. We hanged for awhile, I noticed there were allot of Indian people there, most likely to see the Rajnikanth movie. We entered in and it was a nice Disney family movie. Diesel played his part real well. After the movie we headed to SFC and had lunch both of us had pasta cabonara with meatballs. We both decided that it was best we didn’t see each other for a whole month as we didn’t want to wad of future prospects, not like there are any lining up for me. It was already bad that our friends think we are going out; we didn’t want the whole community thinking so. I know some people are already bitching about us together… you know who you are.

After the movie we walked around and watched another movie, Coach Carter. I am a big fan of Samuel L. Jackson and if you know the characters that he plays, you will know you don’t mess with him. The movie was a classic Samuel L. Jackson, with the attitude and skill. I enjoyed the movie allot. After the movie we headed home.

1 comment:

Shari said...

sorry for not replying to ur smses; I'm left with no more credit. anyway, you called me at the wrong time just now :P