Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Diary: 24 April 2005 - The Mask Are Up

Mum woke me up to go to church, damm I so wanted to skip mass this week as well. I woke dragged my feet, I couldn’t open my eyes so I had my mp3 player blaring just to ensure I was awake. Pop Shuvit in the morning is good for days with no coffee access. Mass was celebrated today with 4 priest. Apparently the bishop was supposed to be there but he was called to Rome to witness the Pope’s installation. I had no clue… great Christian I am init.

After mass I headed home, watched cartoons decided to skip lunch and have more sleep. I got up early evening, iron my clothes and got ready for an evening with my dad’s relatives. The sickening lot. I hate going there as it’s filled with superficial people waiting to back stab you. Alex, Andrew and I took the train to the house. They were so called glad to see me as I have most of the time dodge every event thrown at me. I only came because Aunt Catherine is the only one I’m close too and she requested me to be there. The function was my Aunt daughter’s confirmation. Mum and Dad were their so called Godparents. I stuck by Aunt Catherine and we chit chatted it’s been a long time since we meet. We talk about Pria who is quite eager to come back home. She been studying in Newcastle and graduates in July.

Food was served and it was a nice meal. Aunt Daisy cooked everything, everything rich and tasty. We lingered around. Me giving half smiles to people I barely spoke too. We left home at 9 I hanged around at home fiddling on my mp3 player waiting for the clock to hit 11 to catch the finale of Apprentice, to my disappointment the program began at 10 and I missed 1 hour of the show. I was surprised most of the crowd picked Kelly, pity Jen was like a rejected case. I think Kelly would make a good investment in Trumps firm, better then Bill Rancic

No comments: