Monday, April 18, 2005

Diary: 16th and 17th April 2005 - One Blured Day

Its Saturday, I got up at about 9-ish. Alex was in his Indian outfit. Apparently he was joining some kind of Tamil New Year event. I got ready and left to KLCC as my phone has been barred for 2 days and it has been like a paralyzed arm unable to do anything. Luckily I had one of my test sim cards with me. So I used that to make any emergency calls or send any sms. After paying my bills I headed to my barber shop to crop my hair to the usual Botak stage. I as feeling bit wild (after watching Blade Trinity yesterday). I got the barber to draw 3 lines on my head. I headed home and there was nothing to eat, Andrew was hungry so I bought him some tau fu fah as the man came. I took a short nap knowing as I would be a full swing tonight.

I woke up got ready for the ‘festivities’. I got dress and by the time I was done there was no electricity. I left to 1 Utama early not wanting myself to sweat myself. I meet Peggy, Uncle and Kunju on the train. We had lil chit chat and they got off. I headed to 1 Utama knowing I was early I headed to MPH to see any good books to buy later in Kinokuniya. I did spot a couple titles tat I keyed in to my phone. Will get it next month when the piggy bank is replenished.

I got a call from B, as we chit chatted for at least 45 min on stuff. Shari called me later and we meet up walked around the place as I was still early. We headed to the restaurant at 7.30. I and Shari was the 1st as we sat alone together in such a big table. We ordered soup to began with as all of them were late. Mel and Lisa was 1st to arrive. The looked good together. Then it was Nick, Sharon and surprise guest Mung. I taught she was past tense in Nicks life. We had a wonderful meal laced with white wine. We had Garlic Chicken Pizza, Lasagna, Pasta, a roasted chicken toped with my Chocolate mouse Birthday cake. Marcia made a guest appearance with Neil both of them look good together; Neil got me a liter of vodka. Kelvin was the last to come.

The gals were mean they made me drink virgin oil as I left to the toilet they schemed it up. It was such a wonderful dinner. I had loads of fun. The next part of the evening was such a blur. It began with whiskey dry and Vodka, being drenched in water. Next thing I knew I woke up in a hotel room at 7.30 (some context taken out). I slept back till 11 got my wet clothes and headed back home. Mum was pissed, don’t really blame her too. I took along bath put my soaked wet clothes with lots of soap. Relaxed made some tea and nursed my hang over. Mum cooked some red beef which tasted so good. I took more nap. My nokia 6820 was short circuited as I was drenched with cold water. I had to let it dry. I saw water condensed in my phone screen from the inside. Shit man… although my new phone just got released I didn’t what to change so fast. After drying it and charging the hanphone it turned on but the keypad seems to be screw up. GOD now I need to change the keypad. Friends called to check on me to see if I was ok or not. Lucky I had the NEC e238 as back up. I took lots of rest on Sunday. I hate hangovers.

1 comment:

Shari said...

hey dear, had a blast that night *winks*