Sunday, April 10, 2005

Diary: 9th april 2005 Funland with Shari

I woke up at 7.30 today I woke up with eagerness and rock in my heart. I took the Pop Shuvit album and put into the CD player I selected it Track 3 and turned up the volume. The whole house was awake with the sound of Ol School Rocka. Mum woke up asking me what hell was happening. Alex was sleeping like a log, but I think he was awake I saw his leg shaking to the beat. I took a long bath and by the time I was out mum was gone and Alex was awake taking a look at the CD. My favorite song from Pop Shuvit has to be Journey as the orchestral arrangements for this rock song was wonderful it blended like peanut butter and chocolate (Oreos new flavor go and try it out).

I was given strict instruction not to leave the house till 11 as my dad said the Telecom guy would come and fix my room phone. I left 5 min to 11 and took the KTM train from the Putra station. The man manning the ticket counter was a typical government servant who was obviously stuck in a non growing job. He grunted as I bought my ticket and had to give me change. The ride cost RM1 and I gave him a 10, obviously giving me the change was going to be a big problem. He gave a big sigh and passed me my change. These people will never change. As I waited for the train the indicator said that my train to Midvalley was canceled I had no choice but to take the train to Klang. I sms-ed Shari thinking I would be late for out lunch/shopping date. She was already there waiting for me. I decided it was best If were to switch trains from KL Sentral. As I got down the train the Seremban train was on the next platform I quickly jumped on that one and I reached Midvalley ahead of schedule.

I meet Shari in MPH under the Kiddy section. We walked out of the place and I asked he if she was interested to share half a sandwich with me, I was bit hungry as I hadn’t had breakfast. She agreed and both of us headed to SFC to have iced tea and a turkey ham sandwich. We did a lil small talk sat for a while not saying a word to each other and soaking up the atmosphere around us, honestly that didn’t feel weird it was comfortable. We headed to the cinema at about 12.45 to watch Spanglish staring Adam Sandler (my fav comedian), Tea Leoni (x –files, Mulders wife) a hot Spanish lady and an Indian looking kid who was actually Mexican. How do you rate a good movie? Well one way is this, the movie began at 12.45 the next thing u know it ended at 3. I wont give too much out of the film but its not the usual Adam Sandler roles that he play… This is not a comedy this is reality/romance based movie, I don’t really think Sandler has ever carried this kind of role before. I give it 3out 5. Go see it.

After the movie I and Shari decided to get my birthday shirt. We walked around Zara and Topshop but to no avail did we find anything nice from those places, we headed to G2000 where the place was having a sale. Shari helped me pick up to shirts. I sensed she re-collected some old memories or just something just troubled her. She didn’t tell me of cause when I asked her. I got the 2 shirts that she picked for me and guessed it was best we rest our feet. I asked where she wanted to go to for a snack but as always she couldn’t decide. We ended up in Chilies as we had a Triple Play and a chocolate Sundae. It was fun there. Mel called wanting to see us, he still hasn’t gotten over the idea that me and Shari are just FRIENDS. He thinks that we are going out. Shari stayed back till Melman came. Apparently he had a good time at KLCC’s Cleo’s 50 Most Eligible Bachelor party. Sometimes I get worried with Mel and Lisa. Lisa is into gals and Mel…. hai.
Shari and I walked a bit more now searching for a tie to match my shirt we just did this to tackle the time we just wished Mel would just hurry up. Mel came eventually we headed to Starbucks I had something to drink. And Mel began investigating me and Shari. Shari was quite. We chit chatted then later I left Shari to her car and I left to the train station. At home I was bushed I took my long bathes and headed to bed.

1 comment:

Shari said...

enjoyed the day with u. no memories re-collected..just been awhile since I went out shirt-shopping with a guy :)