Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Diary: 4 & 5 April 2005 - Curry Chicken yum yum

Monday was typical it began with meetings as usual. When it came to my turn I dished out all my issues. Zaki apparently was edgy for some reason kept on lashing out. I was calm as ever. Lester has to break it down for him one by one for everything we said. I and Ecng made fun of his ‘blurness’. It’s obvious that he is under a lot of pressure, but hey who isn’t? After the meeting Kevin bugged me about The Maxis Wap Portal and how its essential its up by Wednesdays Testing. There was a lot of problems to begin week as Zaki’s team was lack of experience and was so fickle minded on what was wanted.

Lester made an issue of we didn’t have a meeting on Monday and how essential that it was. We actually had a pre-meeting because he was using the conference room. So he came up asked us if we were having a meeting or not. We said no, and he went away looking disappointed. I and Hasmida looked at each other and we knew that it was going to be trouble but we didn’t care none the less. Feeling guilty about it I SMS-ed Lester as I reached home telling him what we had done. He replied back with just an ok.

Next morning I get an email from him telling us the importance of having a meeting and what not. That practically threw off my mood for the whole blady day. When Hasmida came in I told her about the email and both of us agreed that beginning the very day we would conduct a meeting independently at 3 and not wait for him. On my back there was also Kevin rushing for the new Maxis Sports Portal to be launched. I got most of it done but again there are still some glitches.

I went vegetarian again on Monday looking at the dishes just made feel that I was much better sticking to vegetables. Tuesday on the other hand was a different story, Lenny had to run some errand in Bangsar so the lot of us followed him as after that we headed to KFC at Jalan University for some Curry Chicken. I think they finnaly got the recipe right this time. The chicken is definately crunchy, less oily and taste good. I was famished as I skipped breakfast so I had a 3 piecer and my cumpulsory cheesy wedges. Yum Yum. All you out day go try it.

I left the office early for the past two days. I could see the sun set. Its been a while since I could see it. On the 1st day I stopped by McD to get a small Chicken Burger. The second day I just decided not to take dinner and fall asleep. Mum cook wonderful dishes for 2 days luncheon meat curry and my favorite fish dish (the only). I think she is trying to tempt me but I will stand strong on my 2 feet and not have any of it. Its definitely hard. Wh8y do I have so much dram in my life? Maybe I like it....

No comments: