Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Diary: 10 & 11 April 2005

Sunday was the usual. I honestly wanted to skip mass again but I knew I would have to face my father, something I wasn’t really up to it. I remember going through the consequences in my head half a sleep but I knew it was bad. So I headed to St Johns to get it over and done with it. I know I know that sounds bad. But recently I really don’t have the mood to go to church. Don’t ask me why?

As usual they had the priest that would convert its Catholic worshippers to atheist. Somebody should tell the bishop to really put him out of commission. I think its about time that priest rest and enjoy life. I left after communion and headed to McD’s for breakfast. I bought The Mail along the way and had a nice peaceful breakfast with myself. They were having some kind of marathon around the town and some of them came in to McD for breakfast. I can’t wait to have my own pad where I can get up make breakfast and sit down quietly enjoy the paper. Maybe have the radio at the background.

After breakfast I headed home to find my mum and dad reading, I was surprised to see mum as she always avoided stuff like that. She said it’s a new thing she is picking up. I headed to my room to finish up my blog and to listen to Pop Shuvit which seems to be my new jam. Mum made spaghetti for lunch. I feel like a stranger now having lunch/dinner with this people after the ‘incident’ it feels so uncomfortable. After lunch, it was TV time and after that it was nap time. I woke up at 5-ish to find aunty at home chatting with my mum. I took my bath headed to KFC to treat the family. They wanted to taste the new KFC curry chicken. It was ironing time after that followed by more TV. Anybody see Apprentice in TV3. I can’t understand how 2 girls who were in the verge of having a cat fight can be so good all of a sudden. WOMEN!! !! Go figure


Monday was typical beginning with meetings from Morning to evening. Zaki as usual had his issues and last minutes request. I think my Operations VP has something against me. Ahh... I have never seen Intan this excited before as I passed her the greatest his of Search. She had her fingernails deep in my skin. Well the fun on Monday only began after six when Lenny began playing some Indian songs and slowly changing to Aerosmith. I and he were doing sing along till I did a solo on my cubicle table. The gals laughed as I serenaded them with Aerosmith. We left the office at 7.30 tired yet smiling.

No comments: