Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Diary:19th April 2005 - Free Meals

Day 2 of holiday I woke up at 7 today as well, today I was a man on a mission. Today I put a stopper to one of my long craves. Today I go get nasi lemak. I headed to my usual place and got a nasi lemak with sotong. I got dad a plain nasi lemak and mum some curry puff. I made iced Milo and enjoyed breakfast. I was bored to hell by 9. Feeling the boredom I filed my bills and found that I had an mp3 player unopened just lying there. I tore the package open and started filling it with music. . By the time I was done it was time to get ready to meet Fiona for lunch. I got ready and headed to Menara Millennium. I met Paddy the owner or Motivator Advert Agency and was kind enough to bring me to the office which I have never been before.

Paddy joked how he was going to tease Fiona about my lil lunch date with her. Feeling bad I told Fiona immediately about the predicament she was actually quite cool about it. We headed to Starbucks for lunch. We ordered our meal. Both of us had turkey sandwich. We began to talk when all of a sudden a Starbucks rep said if it was ok for him to ask us to test one of the coffees. Assuming that he was going to pour us some freebies and leave I was soo wrong where I and Fiona had to go through some kind of coffee coinsuring taste test. We were taught to drink coffee correctly and requested to give feedback. Fiona was so taken a back but as I have had been to a few coffee places and drank quite a vast range myself I was able to keep up. Out small session ended up with some free sample of cakes which tasted good.

After a 2 hour long lunch with Fiona I headed to Midvalley to meet up with Anne. As I reached Midvalley Anne sms-ed me saying she would be late. Luckily I had my mp3 player with me so it was kind of a company. MPH wasn’t much help as the book range seems to be the same. Feeling bored I called Marcia who so happen worked just near by we had ice-cream at 31 Baskin and Robins. We chit chatted both happy to see each other. I filled her up on my birthday party and how wasted I was. Anne only came at 4; it was obvious she was pretty tired. We had tea and had some small chat. I was surprised that she got me a gift a Body shop gift pack. She said I ‘muka tak malu’ put what I want on my webpage. Hey but all of you used it to get my presents in it. Shasha (aka Purple Wedding) big up, thanks for telling Sharon to get me the Reshmonu CD.

I wanted to cut short my meet with Anne she was really tired we did a lil window shopping which ended her buying a toy phone for her niece. I headed back home took a short nap and woke up to see TV. Stayed up late night watching TV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome, mark! ahahaha what's this bout a purple wedding? take care :)

Sasha

Plan A Date said...

We always remember u as Shasha the purple wedding.

Anonymous said...

my good man, the name's S-A-S-H-A, irrespective of my purple wedding ;)

Plan A Date said...

I'm so sorry... Have a good day and God Bless