Friday, April 01, 2005

Diary: What Day is it Today?

I blogging to you with groggy eyes, yesterdays late night futsal has brought me to this state. Yesterdayour futsal team took on Motivator on a friendly match, where our team came up victorious. The final score was 15-9. I played team Manager arranging proper substitutes and tactics. It was like playing EA Championship Manager live. I always had the gift or organizing and strategically planning. I was never a physical sport person.

The gals were doing their recording in Chinese today. They were making the short SMS notifications for our next SMS campaign. Lenny did his ones yesterday; I lend my voice for some harsh script as he thinks I can pull it off. It was funny as I kid around that my Tamil is actually very ‘pelat’. I did it sounded funny and stuck to it. Let’s see if it can sell… hahaha

I made one of my designers cry today, she just came back from 2 days mc. She made a big mistake in one of my adverts which obviously cost me. Being in a pissed off mood (Zaki and Sharon fault) I took it on her. Sometimes people can be so complacent, they need to be given a shake down to re-access their work place. Good example, I threaten to fire the composer if they didn’t perform well. Automatically I get A class work. I and Lenny screw the designers to come up with better adverts and bam !! I get really creative work. Sometimes some one has to shake you down, put you in perspective. Who’s gonna do that to me….

Besides only handling my own campaign I’m also assisting two major projects (content wise) handled by Zaki and Sharon. Zaki is blurr as hell, he never knows want he really wants and there is always last minute shit with him. Sharon on the other hand is such a fickle minded person can’t make up her mind if she wants a or b. Both of this people have been making me go back and forth doing the same thing for the past week.

Breakfast with the guys has been fun. We been joking around and talking football. I’m now much more knowledge in the arena of football. Ah Wai took me out for lunch the day before yesterday. I went with the gals to this place called Village cafĂ©. It was on the pricy side, you would assume that the portions would be either big or moderate but only the bowls and plate were big the dishes were all small. We headed to the DVD stall next do a little look see. I wanted to see if there were any titles I should take in mind when I head to Sg Wang tis Saturday. There was nothing interesting… I’ll be treating the team for dinner this Friday for reaching their target.

No comments: