Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Diary: 12 April 2005 - My Adult Birthday

*The content below will be childish and immature. If you think you are mature please go read my other entries. 10q

It was birthday today. I was born today on a Saturday 1-ish at HBKL. I am born under the star of Aries (God of Ram), under the year off the Metal Monkey sign. I had an adult birthday today. What’s an adult birthday? Well that’s when no one makes a fuss about it. Only a few people some unexpected people made my day.

My day began early in the morning with my dad wishing me; I had a bunch of sms from friends wishing me Happy Birthday like Anne, Kelvin, Marcia, etc. I got ready to work and on my way to the train station I replied a thank you message to all those you sent me a Birthday wish. I got a call at 7.30 from Shari who so kind to wish me, it was my 1st call from more to come. In the office Logen wished me Happy Birthday and took me out for breakfast. After breakfast I was surprised by Marina who baked a cake for me. She baked me a cake I couldn’t believe it, a butter cake with pineapple and cherry on top. That girl is the sweetest thing ever.

Aimee and Daryl wished me, and I was surprised that Intan called. The woman was on her leave and she took the liberty to call me and said she would take me out for lunch the next day. Mum called later to wish me as well and them my relatives. What sadden me was my own team forgot about me. Lenny practically forgot. He had the liberty to tell me my birthday was on the 14 and he said he would be in Ipoh having fun. Ass wipe… disappointed my wing man forgot

No one really bothered actually. What surprised me was the team who I just managed took more concern then my current team. I did some how think there was a surprise in store but I was dead wrong. Marcia Messenger me and we had a lil chat. What really made my day was a phone call from Birmingham, Shelly Chuah called me I was so excited. She obviously just woke up from her sleep as her voice was quite groggy. I was so happy to listen to her voice she wished me and did a lil chat. I was surprised that Caroline got me a Birthday gift Sound of Music. Although I really got it the taught that counts.

I made a fuss with Saira as she forgot it was my birthday that she felt so bad that she couriered over some chocolates. Hahaha… that woman only I can push her right buttons. I felt so bad I called her up and apologized. Saira said later she will be having an open house she invited me over. I was supposed to have dinner with Lenny but of course Lenny canceled as he had other plans. Well I shall torment him with guilt for the next couple of weeks. Hahahaha

I left office at about 7.30, I headed home I skipped dinner did my ironing and went to bed. Sharon (ex-gf) sms-ed me to wish me to my surprise. Thanked her for it, after that I just drifted to sleep.

For those who wished me again thank you very much and those who didn’t and pretended Screw U ! ! !

No comments: