Friday, March 18, 2005

Diary: Weekdays

Hi guys,

I hope you readers a re enjoying my writing and my pictures that I have put up for you. It’s been a while since I put anything up on the blog because I was partially 60% busy and 40 % lazy. But before I begin blogging my daily events with you let me please share with you a dream I had today (18 March 2005). I once told you that I felt so uncomfortable being in church and I just left it. I prayed and asked HIM why this happened and I guess he gave me an answer. I dreamt that I was living in an old hut (KTM Quarters type house) and in front of me was the church. It was night time and the church was having some kind of festivities it was lit with bright lights. I was with a man with beard. I told him that I was afraid to enter the place and he said to me that is the safest place any man can be in. I woke up after, weird….

The week has been averagely well for me, nothing great happen except for the fact that I picked up my passport… wohhooo London here I come. I may have some problem with the customs though; Lenny keeps saying I look like a thug/terrorist. Imagine boarding a 13 hour plane u reach customs and they say u can’t enter, please take the next flight out. Arrghh……

My team has been hitting their marks for our daily sales. I really hope we make this months target although one of my brands is falling short. Above all the team is sticking like glue although I think Caroline needs to sharpen her communication skills (very blunt). I had wonderful lunch with Intan and Aimee the other day. We had chicken briyani at Naili’s. Intan wanted me to show her how to get to BSC Bangsar so we decided to have lunch near there as well. We began to talk about stuff. Aimee is a quite person so most o the time she kept to herself. Intan shared with us that when she joins a company she needs to have a crush. She didn’t want to tell us who so kept on guessing who it was. We found out it wasn’t from our team and nor was he/she Malay. Hmm wonder who it is. Aimee bought us Ice-cream after lunch.

The other day I had lunch wit the guys at KFC, newly opened nearby the University hospital. Apparently the 350th branch comes also with a drive through. The ambience inside was not like the usual place. It had nice woven seats, being new the food was fresh, friendly staff.

I'll contunue my story later. I just got some bad news....

No comments: