Saturday, March 19, 2005

Diary: My Note

Hello my blog readers,

It’s been nearly a week since I’ve updated my blog. I hope you find the pictures and write ups that I have put up amusing. Over this past week I have been up with my usual work. I have been unable to blog recently because of 3 reasons.
1. I was either too busy to blog on that day because I had tons of work.
2. I was either too lazy to blog on that day because I just wanted to slack off
3. I was playing ping pong (flash game) on the PC.

All valid reasons rite. Hehehehe

This week work was a bit hectic. I had to come up with some whitepapers for new services and do some amendments in some. The RnD team has been very nice to me although I know at the back of me they have been giving me the bossy title, etc. Hey like my boss would say I don’t run a charity home, I run a business.

I had 2 great lunches tis weekend worth mentioning in my blog. One was with Intan and Aimee. It was my 1st time having lunch with them. Content Dev Team is a bit to themselves. I sometimes find it hard to penetrate in to that team. But I have no problem conversing with Intan. Intan is the most open minded, humorous, intelligent Malay person have meet after a very long time. Intan wanted me to show her how to get to Bangsar from our office, so we decided to get lunch there as well. Aimee tagged along. She is such a silent creature yet witty when she wants to be. We had lunch in Naili’s where all 3 of us had nasi briyani ayam. We sat and we chatted. Talking stuff while Aimee listen and laughed. Intan shared with us that she always begin a new job with a crush, me and Aimee tried to guess who it was but to no avail di Intan let her tongue slip. On the way back to the office, Aimee got us some ice-cream ad Intan was playing some games with her which was disgusting.

My next lunch date was with Lenny and Nizam. I headed to the new KFC (350th Branch). Its located next to the University Hospital so next time u have a sick or a dead relative u can visit them and them pop in to it. You don’t even have to step out of your car because it has a drive thru too. I wasn’t that hungry so I had a zinger burger combo while the others had their chicken. The place was kind of cool with nice woven chairs which will definitely stain sooner or later. They had to pick white. How dumb could they be? Nizam tried to flirt with the KFC cashier but he didn’t produce a thing. There were lots of UM students there having a get together. Lots of gals to do lil eye watching if you get what I mean.

Over the last week I receive some news that one of my close friends will be moving to greener pastures. I guess it was about time I’m a bit sad to see my friend go but guess it’s for the best. Wish him luck

Today was Palm Sunday. I kind of like Palm Sunday for the wrong reasons. I like to play with the palms. Ever since I was a young kid my dad would make me a cross from a coconut palm leaf. I dislike the normal ones given out because u couldn’t do much with it anyway. If anyone asked me what did your pass you down I would say he taught me how to tie a palm into a cross and other stuff as well. How many of you know how to do it. Ha… I know. This year they didn’t have any coconut palms I was quite disappointed didn’t want to break tradition I made mini palms from the big leaf palms they we rolled played the Passion of Christ during mass I could not but help remembering myself of the movie. It was hurtful, and barbaric.

No comments: