Thursday, March 03, 2005

Diary: 28 Febuary 2005

I assume that that the week would be a breeze as I sail through my Redang Trip but I was so wrong. My Monday was a hectic back to back meeting with plans to launch new services. Sblim came to me wanting me film the offices and our live services. He gave me a brand new Sony camcorder and taught me how to shoot. So I was kind of a director for the day. I was bit frustrated as I was given this task to do and I had lots of things to do. That same time we had some problems with running issues. Sharon wanted to meet me up for the Yahoo project but I had to blow her off like I had so much free time.

The filming of the offices and services were taking too much of my time. My testing to launch a new service was also not going so well, I had to give it another extension. I was already behind schedule. Fiona came to the office today to see Mitchelle, I think she has the hots for me, that’s what I hear though but my sources are really un-reliable. Me, Lenny, Shelly and Lester headed for our mamak place for our usual 6 o’clock tea. We sat down and talked business and bout the Redang trip.

I left office at bout 7-ish. I went back to Lenny’s house. This was my 1st time going to place. It’s a nice small comfortable bachelor’s home. He shares the house with his room-mate and his room-mates gf. His room is quite romantic with a love corner, although unintentionally he has the romantic lights to have those romantic nights. I didn’t expect Lenny to have an altar but the boy has his priorities rite.

I and Lenny were supposed to go to the futsal game; our company was to play Marcia’s team. I being the organizer had to be there to make sure we were represented properly (konon lah being team Manager). Jeevan tagged along so I and he were in stitches again joking about stuff and poking fun on Lenny. We brought our finest and secret weapon if it was needed. I had an impression that Marcia’s team was good, I’m not going down without a fight. Doesn’t that make it more fun? Marcia came late but her team was already there, we began at about 9.15. I love to see that woman, when I saw he I knew she was tired and I gave her a big hug. We talked a bit and we watched the game. Marcia’s team had the jerseys, the pads and the gloves where else we looked like a high school students during P.E time. Needless to say we trashed Marcia’s team 24 -14. The team has become quite good over the couple of months playing.

We left at bout 11.30 where my tam being all bushed and an injury from one of my players as Marcia’s team members were bit agitated being trashed by us. I took the taxi back home feeling really totally tired and bushed.

No comments: