Thursday, March 03, 2005

Diary: 1st March 2005

Tuesday my day gets worse. I slept at only 12-ish the last night and I woke up at 5 to iron my shirt and get ready to work. Luckily I bring my book so I read along the way to Kota Raya to ensure I stay awake but once I take the 21C to office I sleep along the journey as the bus is quite dark and cozy with the air-conditioned. I drag my feet to office. I finish up any paperwork that is on my paper and have an early breakfast as I have an early testing with my RnD team. We begin at 8.30 and at 10.30 the testing isn’t finish yet. I tell the RnD team that we will pick it up once I come back from another meeting.

My meeting is in KLCC so I take the bus to Masjid Jamek and a train to KLCC. My book again comes handy as it accompanies me along the journey. I reach KLCC by 11 and I begin immediately doing my filming the office for Sblim’s presentation. As usual there are last minute changes and I have to shoot additional services. I take the liberty to have lunch in KLCC. Lester, Sblim, Shelly, Denisa and Winnie go to our usual sentral. Winnie and I talk about plans for our company trip. We also finalize the lucky draw items and see what we have to do. Sblim pays for our lunch; he is finally learning how to be nice now.

After lunch I pass my footage to SB to do his thing, I head back to Phileo; this time I hitch a ride with Zaki as I’m to have a meeting with him there. Along the ride we chit chatted and exchange ideas. He was the one who told me I should be a less of a ‘nigga’. We began our meeting at 3; I’m practically dead during this time. You really can see the fatigue in my face and people stop to tell me to take a break. Hey but it isn’t in the cards what so over. I take a short break buy having some biscuits and talking to Intan.

At about 6 I had tea with Sharon and Lester. We talked about the Yahoo project which I kept blowing her off nor was I eager to handle it. After a long talk I headed back to office to finish my work. I was last to leave from my department. I dragged my feet back home. I took a long hot shower relaxed and I was off to bed.

No comments: