Friday, March 04, 2005

Diary: 2nd March 2005

My hectic life still goes on; it’s nice to know that one of client’s presentations has been postponed to Thursdays. There seems to be lots to do and my work just seem to be piling up. I hate to say it I think Lillian Too is stalking me, I got her monkey prediction and whatever she is saying is so TRUE. I really not into it but makes you wonder how she is able to keep so general but yet able to link it with someone.

I had dinner today with Anne today. She was late, all ladies are init. Never meet one who was always punctual. I called her HP but there was no reply so I called her house pretended to be foreign chap, her grandfather picked up the phone and said she was out. We meet half our later and headed to an Indian restaurant just behind the LRT station. It was called Chettynad, from the outside it looked like a normal Indian shop but don’t let that fool you. The food was quite good I had a rava masala thosai, which was excellent. Anne had naan. I was quite tempted to try the Barota; I’ve seen it so many times in the Tamil movies. Maybe next time.

I and Anne had a great time together laughing about our family stuff and church thing. I waited for the bus to take her to work. While we waited I we joked our heads off (private matter). I took the cab back home and after the a long bath tiredness hit me and off I headed to dreamland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne: Hey! I see a pattern in ur blog.U only complain wen girls are late but never comment whenever they're early.Not fair! I ve waited for u too :-)

Plan A Date said...

Cause I havent meet any gal who's been on time. Please tell me when u were on time...