Saturday, March 12, 2005

Diary: 9 March 2005

I woke up at 8 a.m., I see mum in the couch relaxing I quite surprised to see her. She sees the expression in my face and tells me she is going to work late. I get ready to do my atm cards I leave at 9.15 to PWTC to begin my 1st chore. The BBC was open at about 9.30 and I got my atm card done. There wasn’t much hassle just the basic issue of filling out form. I got the card for me to use immediately but I had to wait for the pin to come to my house. After BCB it was off to Maybank. I head to the HQ to get it done. I fill up the form wait for 30 min for my number to be called. As always I had my book to accompany me. I’m reading Kavita Desawani’s For Matrimonial Purposes. I must say they is a hint of desperation in the character but quite good. So back to my story, when its my turn they tell me they cant see my signature so I have to go back to the branch I open my account to get it done.

It was bad enough that my ankle was acting up making it difficult to walk. I took a cab to Jalan Ipoh Maybank (opposite Dynasty) there wasn’t much of a queue and I had already fill up the form. The teller updated my book got my Maybank card which I could immediately unlike BCB I had to wait. I headed to Ayamas to get lunch for myself… yum yum ayam perchik. I stopped by the cobbler to get my shoe re-padded. I also stopped by guardian to get the ankle supporter thing which was now practically killing me. I left home had my ayamas lunch, took a short nap. Checked on the office and that was it. My dad let me borrow was his wallet for mew to use till I get one of my own

No comments: