Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Diary: 4th March 2005

The eve of my Company trip, everyone is loose especially me. I played pranks on my staff. Lester wasn’t in for our meetings so we decided not to have any. You could see no one was really in the working mood. I have never seen the RnD people so relaxed. It was Sarah’s last day today. The RnD celebrated it by cutting cake and singing songs after work. We took pictures together and wished each other the best of luck. I hear rumors that she will be helping out her Parents new restaurant in Klang. I wouldn’t bring myself to work with my parents, after the last time. Hats off to her.

I went back with Caroline, Wai and Ying. Caroline stopped us at Kelana Jaya station and we headed together to the train station. Ah Wai and Ming slept along the train ride where I had my book to accompany me. I got down at KLCC. There was some last minute stuff that I needed to do like pay all my bills and get some medication for the trip. I had the urge to call Aunt B and so I did. We had one of those conversations; she was excited for me on the trip. She was saying that at my age she couldn’t even afford a trip to the town. The teachers pay in Kelantan was so liltle it was hard to make ends meet. By the time I left KLCC it was already 9. Being strictly vegetarian on Friday I had to resist the temptation of KFC, McD’s and pasar malam. There was nothing to eat at home so mum made potatoes and fried eggs for dinner. I wanted to sleep early but I had to to check out Poetic Ammo forum as its been a while I’ve been there. Point of PA finally answered my question. Now I know what to anticipate for the coming album. I meet Anne online as well. I slept at 11

No comments: