Friday, March 04, 2005

Diary: 3 March 2005

Today work was a bit laid back because I choose it to be I decided not to work on my piling task list. I chose the urgent ones and decided to take care of the rest after Redang. Motivator had their presentation today. It was initially quite boring at the beginning because it was about Adex graphs and shit. Something that should actually benefit me but it was actually boring. The second half of the presentation was quite interesting Fiona was talking bout new media’s to advertise. Its official the gal likes me; she is beginning to flirt with me. Michelle or marketing have been feeding info about me.

We had tea together after the presentation the whole gang with the motivator team. We made jokes as Zaki came in to join us and we were relating last years company trip the fun we had. I and Lenny left at bout 6.30 as we had our agenda; we were supposed to get liquor for our trip. We were show as we found out that Vaccari and Kahlua was sold out in TMC and Sri Kota. Being desperate I headed to Jusco Midvalley and got it. My Vaccari there wasn’t any Kahlua so I got a bottle of Tequila instead. I got mum some crispy popiah as she didn’t taste any the lat time I bought it.

BIG DRUNKS HERE WE COME ! ! ! !

No comments: