Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Diary: 13 March 2005

I woke up early to head to church. I was fine I guess but as I reached to the steps of the church all of a sudden my ankle acts up, I quickly find a seat and get ready for mass. While mass begins all I begin to feel dizzy and faint like. I wonder why. It could be because I didn’t have my breakfast before coming or at least some water. I try to shake it off but all of a sudden I feel restless like I’m not supposed to be here. I start to think this is the work of the devil trying to get me out of church but hey the devil can’t enter church in it. See I’m already crazy…..

I leave church because I feel utmost agitated and most uncomfortable in church. I think next week I’m heading to St Joseph next week with my mum. I’m thinking of staying clear of St John for some time. After leaving church half the way I feel much better. I leave to Lotus to have breakfast just to make sure I don’t faint. I stop by the Kiosk to get the Sunday Mail and head back home. As I reach home I find that there are strangers in my house coming in and out like its no big deal. Mum is busy with Siti’s wedding. I know after this is all over I will be the next target. As I sit in my room playing strip poker on my phone (Yes you can get it at eBuzz4u.com.my)... damm I can’t win enough to get her strip her clothes off.

Anyway Siti was getting married today people came in and out our house getting ready and all. The wedding was held in at a nearby hall near by my house. It was a classic Malay wedding, it’s not your buffet or you sit down lunch. It was the real deal Malay wedding where u had the thing to wash your hands in, food was served to you by relations. The food tasted very good it was nasi briyani, ayam mas merah (a must in Malay wedding), a mutton dish, and dhal. The food was heavenly, maybe because I was eating it by hand after a long time, maybe the briyani just tasted so good. They gave out Cloud nine chocolates as substitutes for eggs. Hey I wanted eggs, you only get that if only you did the majlis renjis-merinjis.

After lunch I head back home watched somebody get their ride pimped on MTV and have a short nap. I wake up late evening did my chores and slept late

1 comment:

Shari said...

had a fab time with you the other day. hope your leg is ok now.