Saturday, March 12, 2005

Diary: 12 March 2004

I woke up today at 5.50 am why am I waking so early on a Saturday morning. Well I’m going to do my passport today. I headed to Customs office located in Wilayah Complex. I paid RM 15.40 for my form, pictures, and a Photostat copy of my IC. I stood in line and I noticed that some people are still selfish enough to jump queue. What has happen aren’t we civilized enough to queue anymore? Queuing up took most of the time making the passport was a breeze I was out of there by 8.30. I called mum to tell her about my accomplishment and she tells me Siti is in my room sleeping so if I go home she asks me to be quiet. I decide not to go home because it would just lead to complications. Siti is to get married this Sunday and her family and my family have been like one big family. We were actually close one time when we were growing up. We could tell ourselves anything but something happen and we just drifted a part.

I decided to have breakfast in Lotus. I had a rava thosai and Milo ice (quite good) I had a very slow breakfast to waste my time as my next appointment was only at 12. I left to KLCC at 10. I began walking around searching for a new wallet. I’m sad to say that I’m really not into Isetans’s collection anymore I see that Parkson have wide range of it. I got a wallet from there. The ankle by now is killing me so I make short stops to rest my feet. I head to Ezy video to get my collection the lady greets me with a smile and tells me all the new collection. I get King Fu Hustle, The Incredible (DVD) and later on Sepet. By the time I finish I jus cant walk anymore so I sit down front of the shop and watch incredible the movie being played. I meet Shari outside of the shop where she looks stunning as always.

We have lunch in Dome where I’m really not that hungry I order a sandwich which taste like sate on a bread with grilled onions. I end up just having the breast of chicken with the salad. We walk around KLCC, I’m shock to see that they finally have a McD in KLCC. We hunt for a present but didn’t end up getting it. We headed to rooms where we say some cosmic ball, cute rubber duckies, and some beanie bags which say something. We head to the cinema after that. I get my cheesel and a ice lemon tea where else Shari get a pop corm for herself. We headed to the cinema and we noticed there was a mix crowd watching the movie.

Let me tell u up front that I rate this movie 5/5.Why because it didn’t need to have big budget marketing like Putri Gunung Ledang. It was from word of mouth you got good reviews from word of mouth which by the way is the best advertising there is. What do I know from the movie I know its directed and written by the Petronas adverts person. We all love the Petronas adverts from you emotional one to the funny joking ones. The movie was one big Petronas advert if you know what I mean. It was very down to earth,, realistic in so many ways. Very open minded. I could relate to it. I suggest all u lovebirds and those who are jiwang at heart please do go see the movie. To me it’s the best Malaysian movie made so far. Hats off to the director Yasmin Ahmad. She did the movie her way. Blady Brilliant.

After the movie we headed home but just before that we saw Sharon at chilies so we surprised her. She was flabbergasted to see us. She was lost of words, we had a 5min chat and we headed back home. Shari sent me home; I took a short nap with me still feeling the essence of the movie. I woke up just in time for dinner, too my bath had something and I was in my broom finishing up my blog

No comments: