Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Diary: 28 March 2005

The work has been quite ok today. Hasmida didn’t show up, she was supposed to be half day to tend to her sons doctors appointment but never showed up till the end of the day. I had to do a rush presentation for today’s Sales and Marketing HOD Meeting… HOD Wei… Head of Department. How I have longed to be in that circle. Bit of course it’s not what it’s cut out to be. Like Uncle Ben you to say to Peter Parker with Great Power come Great Responsibility or more like Great Headache/Stress. I had to come up with this month’s actual figure versus projected; looking by it I will surpass my target. Yippeee…

Only me and Sharon have been able to reach our Targets, are department has fallen short from their projection. The worst was Shelly she was far, far, far, far away from her target. It was obvious that we didn’t achieve our target as a collective whole. Lester of course was really that happy with our achievements. When it came to projecting next month’s target I got a ‘Kepala Hotak Hang’ from Lester he wanted me to make more than I suggested. It’s going to be difficult. But when times do get difficult I always remember this….

My Getting Ready To BATTLE MANTRA – Taken Fro PA Something Still On
Here I Come (Aint Nothing Gonna Take Me Down)
Here I Come (None of Yall Can Take Me Down)
Something Still On (Can’t Take Me Down)
Its Going On
Ya Something Still On
Here I Come (Aint Nothing Gonna Take Me Down)
Here I Come (None of Yall Can Take Me Down)
Something Still On (Can’t Take Me Down)
Its Going On
Ya Something Still On

If you are that player hater
To come and front with me
You best step up, step up
We gonna show who u upped
We take no beef and let it be
Ammo for life
Now Point Blanc and Just Yogi B
Kuala Lumpur Poetic Ammo
We’ll still rock on Baby

My In your Face CELEBRATION MANTRA – Taken from PA Who be The Player
Competition is over cos you heard what Ammo droppedYou gotta be crazy if you think that you're on top, noIt ain't about the gang or how you hustle for the doughSo don't you try so hard to be what you're notYou better get down to the ground

Well this will be my Mantra for a while till I find a stronger one.


The meeting finished at about 7.30-ish where headed to the mamak stall for tea break. Zaki bought us tea, that’s very nice him. I was practically exhausted after the meet. I just wanted to fall asleep as soon as I reached home but of course that was not possible as I had to wash clothes and iron for the next day. By the time I was done I was really bushed, mum didn’t help at all as kept on nagging how fat I am. Like duh… don’t I know it. Will you just SHUT UP! ! !

Mum has been hopping for me to leave the company and find greener pastures, What is wrong with this her. Can’t she understand that I actually happy with my work, I get to play KING. She wants me to join Maxis, Digi or Celcom. I wish she would just leave me alone.

No comments: