Thursday, March 31, 2005

Diary: 29 March 2005

Apparently an earthquake hit Malaysia at about 12.30. I didn’t feel a thing. I only found out about when I went I headed to the office and picked up the Sun and I noticed that the front page was about the Tsunami. I was thinking why they are covering old news. I meet Logen and told him there was another earth quake in Indonesia. He told me that the quake could be felt here at 12 ish. He nor I didn’t feel the shake, the operators in the office ran outside of the building when they felt the shake. Luckily all systems were go and we didn’t have any issue. I sat down with Daryl and Logen for breakfast and this was what we only could talk about.

Intan came in late as later I found out that her flat shook as well. She told me that she felt her bed rock, being dazed she taught it was a poltergeist at work... hahaha. Her fish tank water spilt to the floor but her fish was ok. The place had to be vacated. Intan and her family could only move in 4 hours after the quake. Michelle took EL today as well. Her excuse was I had to vacate to my mum’s house and I have nothing to wear for work. Lester wasn’t to please with her attitude and her excuse.

At about afternoon ish most of my team members felt the after shock of the quake. I taught it was a prank till I alerts from KLCC. I quickly telephoned Shari to make sure she was ok and advised her to get back home. Apparently I hear Menara TR has reported a crack in the building. We joked how this could only happen to Celcom. KLCC confirmed there was a mini earthquake as they sent our email confirming it. I didn’t feel a thing my ass I think is fitted with shock absorbers.

Do you remember the time where we were in school and the teacher said we were near the ‘Garisan Khatulistiwa’ and we had no chance in hell to get an earthquake, well I guess our teachers knows nothing or we just got played. Now what worries me is that our buildings are not earthquake proof what so ever. But makes you wonder why is Mother Nature/God is picking on Indonesia. There goes their tourism business and ours as well. Hmm now it looks like its much safer to stay in Europe... hahahaha

I had to stay back to finish up my new campaign. Lenny had been a dear; he has been helping out with my other works. We left office at about 9-ish. I was practically bushed but I had to finish up my chores. I had to wash my clothes and iron them. Dragging my feet I got it done and hit the sack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saltwater fish experts can be found here baltimore aquarium

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://nysilatyjo.envy.nu/afygyfy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]