Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Back


I’m back. I had the best 2 week vacation one could have. I can honestly say that I’m well rested and I have a peace of mind. But I surely miss London and would love to stay there all my life. It such a peaceful quite place, but hang on you might be thinking of the bombings that have happen in London there would be chaos but NOPE no such thing. People go on with their lives taking the public transport and moving on with life. I guess the highlight of my trip would be watching Phantom of the Opera in ‘Her Majesty’s Theater’ with my aunt. It was out of this world. I was amazed/speechless. I got loads of photos to keep in memory. I obviously cant post them on my blog. Those wanna see it please do see me, we’ll hook up.

2 comments:

Shari said...

heyhey, i want my gift hehehe..just kidding :)

Plan A Date said...

come and get it then....