Friday, August 12, 2005

Diary: Hazy Days

I hate Indonesians NOW. Due to their open burning we are suffering its not the first time this has happened. Why isn't our government doing something about this predicament, bring Indonesia to the International court and sue their sorry ass off. Its ridiculous. I doubt Indonesian people are taking responsibility for their own acts. My brothers are on leave due to the haze do wish my office would close as well but AKN Mtech works 24/7. My company had the audacity to give the following speech '.... as you know the quality of air is detoriating and if the government declares "daurat" i still hope you can come to work as AKN will still be open. We appreciate your hardwork'. My boss now sounds like Rick Gervais from The Office.

Marina is quite excited about her wedding in January. She is planning up her wedding. Where to have it? The color cordination. Tempat pelamain abnd what not. I cant but feel so happy for her. I really wish her all the best. Jay (Marina's fiance) is luckyu to have such an understanding person like her. I had lunch with her today. I made chicken mushroom soup with garlic bread and she had noodles, we sat in the pantry and we talked.

Kanchana has been surprisingly been nice to me. Lenny has told me to stay away as he said I would get hurt. Yeah I would definately crash and burn but I honestly have to say that Miss Malaysian Indian 2004 is quite hot. Hmm I am a sucker..... I have been asked to write a a love 'cerpen' by the company for a new service. Its back to high school again. I love writing, dont really think I'm that good but I just love writing. I finished a Part 1 interacial love story (ala SEPET) which I will post on the bloog as soon as I have the time. The story quite jiwang a bit would make you.... geli geliman. Hahahaha.

1 comment:

Shari said...

ooo...someone writing love story..can't wait to read it hehehe. when u free, wanna c u :)