Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Diary: Movie Escapade


Friday was wonderful; it was when I was given my new BIG task. I was to handle the opening of our Bangladesh office, content wise only. I need to set up the basic equipment and content by 31 August 2005. I sure hope I don’t have to work on that day. Zaki is currently the Project Manager (PM) and as expected it is a last minute deal. I left early on Friday as I just wanted to sleep. On my way back I made a call to Aunt B we talked about stuff, just sharing and all. I stopped by Pasar Malam to get nasi goreng ayam but the shop was closed so I got popiah for dinner. At home I persuaded dad to watch Hostage starring Bruce Willis. It was a great movie I recommend to all those who like action flicks. I stayed up late watching lil TV

Saturday I was rudely awoken by my dad who was having a fit with Andrew as he couldn’t find his Taekwondo’s Uniform. My dad is such ticking time bombs no wonder no one ever talks to him. Aunt B said its my mums fault she be able to reach him, but hey people can only do so much. Kelvin has gone through another break up; poor boy under the cover of pride is hurting. Love hurts. As my dad woke the whole lot of us at 7 in the morning mum made breakfast and I was in front of the TV watching my cartoons. I was to meet up Shari later for lunch and a movie. We were to watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. One of my classic favorites, I remember seeing that in the theater with my mum and dad. What made me want to watch it more was actually because Tim Burton directed it, I think he has a real wild imagination and it comes out perfectly on the screen. Catch Big Fish on HBO and you will know what I mean.

After the movie I headed to Sg Wang to get some DVD’s. I got a couple of nice movie. I got Sin City, I know real old but I wanted to see what the hype was about. I also got Crush (All great Casting) and Eddie Griffin movie and my favorite Kim Possible The Movie. I was suppose to meet Mel but I had to cancel as Mum called me to help her do something for church. By 5 I was home took my bath and was out to church. I took advantage of attending mass. I had a sense of clarity when I entered mass. I knew what I had to do about my problem. But I did feel sad as there was something missing. I piece of a jigsaw missing kind of feeling. After mass mum asked me to sponsor KFC and I did and we had that for dinner. Watched another DVD, Eddie griffin one and slept at one.Sunday I woke up real late watched my Kim Possible on TV helped mum make Black Pepper Mutton with Nasi Briyani. Did my weekly chores, took my compulsory Sunday afternoon nap and the day was done.


*P/S: The Pic beside was done by my lil sis Marina. Its me and Siti. I know I hear you guys vomiting but my love to Siti grows strong :P

No comments: