Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Diary: Buzy As Hell

Work has been killing since my last entry. I’ve been staying back in the office till late night complying to the new Telco guidelines. The closed one of my short code which made my GM quite pissed off with me. There is only so much Mark can do but my GM and Directors did manage to unsuspended the line and make it work. Now there are so many red tape in the business now its making it hard for me to cheat the public. Hahahahaa. Well I’ll just have to think of other ways.

I had a splendid weekend, after working 7 days in a row I really knew what I wanted. SLEEP. I stayed up really late on Friday watching TV and Initial D on my DVD player then I went to bed only to wake up at 8.30 because of the buzzing of my phones. I shouldn’t have brought my test phones back arrggghhh…. I woke up to find an empty house. No parents, just brothers. I made French toast for breakfast for the kids as I sipped some Kenyon tea which I got from London. Love the taste of it. I did a lil reading and then it was TV time. I watched cartoon more cartoons. I was itching to get into the kitchen. Alex and Andrew were out doing their thing. There wasn’t much I could cook with. I wanted to make a roast chicken but I just couldn’t get the ingredients I needed. I just need to wait till end of the month till I go grocery shopping I guess. Thinking of old Mother Hubbard who had lil in her cupboard, all that was left was cans of soup, a can of spring water tuna and spaghetti. Well I already knew what was for lunch, Spaghetti again!!

I decided to experiment a lil, I wanted to make a spicy tuna with spaghetti. I made a call on mum to ask her how she does her sardine and I improvise with my recipe. I think I made a good spicy tuna mum said so anyway. I attended mass in the evening. It was a good mass, I enjoyed sermon something I really can relate too. Sunday I was really a pig. I got up headed to the market bought breakfast for me and Alex and I enjoyed more cartoons. I did ironing while watching more movies on the tele and later skipped lunch for a Sunday nap. I was rudely awoken by an office call and the rest was just a mellow day……

No comments: