Friday, August 26, 2005

Diary: The Talk

Work has been quite hectic but nothing really much to complain. Kevin was again bugging with his Maxis content and what not. I tuned him out and got the others done. Its sad that my department that I have has a backstabber among us. My company now is quite big but anything that goes on Mark will know. This person was stupid enough to bad mouth me to one of my peeps. Told on me to my operations manager. Luckily there was no truth to it so now how do I weed out this person. Office politics……

I had a rude awakening about ladies giving birth and what happens to the ‘PART’ when they go to labor. Hasmida is in her 1st trimester I think and she gave us an sight of how things happen in HBKL which lead how a child is born. Do you know the ‘PART’ can be ruptured? GOD I know I’ll stop now but Damm I’m lucky I’m a guy. Selfish but lucky in anyway. I’ve always respected woman highly and after Hasmida’s talk will I’ll say I’ve put you ladies waaaay top. Hats off to you.

No comments: