Monday, August 08, 2005

Saturday: Ban The Bomb


Today I woke up at 6. Wasnt really up for it especially on a Saturday. Today I would attend my 1st demonstartion to BAN THE BOMB. I was suppose to meet Lester and his group of activist but was surprised to meet 2 girls who werent actually interested in the walk anyway. I felt so left out in the sense that I hadfnothing to say. Lester tried to incude me in the conversation but hey it was his friends with their stories. I just listened. After the demonstration we headed to La Bodega for breakfast, I'm up with classy places but this placed was just ridiculous. The price was quite steep 4 of us had breakfast and the bill was like RMXXX. I & Lester had pancakes with maple syrup, the girls has a creape and some English breakfast.

After breakfast I parted ways and waited for Kelvin to pick me up. We headed up to Sg Wang for a lil shopping. I got some DVD's for myself. Kelvin got the DVD set for Desprate Housewife season one for his girl friend. I meet up with Chinjoo in Sg Wang and we headed to Dome for lunch, Mel meet up with us and began drinking. Nick later joined and invited us to Thai club. Oh Boy Thai club here we go again.... I spilt beer on Chinjoo by accident as i was passing the photos. I felt ashamed, clutz I am. After a lil walking and Kelvin & I headed back home. I took a short nap woke up refreshed took my bath and got ready for the night life.

There was actually nothing much I missed. Thai club was still like it wass crowded fullof chinese people who couldnt dance. I dance the night away...

No comments: