Saturday, August 13, 2005

Diary: Friday's Tension, Saturdays works....

The haze seems to have clerared up a bit thanks to the heavy rain that night. Work has been extremely busy with new laws being implemented by the Telco's. Thanks to the shady content providers who charge their users secretly and run their bills. Telco has come up with certain rules that all content providers needs to comply immediatly by this monday. I'll have to come in on Saturdays to finish up with testing. I will be dragging the whole team for it but we plan to meet at Chillis for a nice hot meal than slogg the night away. Arrggghh...

Tommorow apparently I will have to go to Klang for my aunts birthday. GREAT. I wanted to spend a lazy weekend at home not go top a Haze infested place. I'll have to cancel on Shari as we planned to meet up. Well as a compensation I'm goin to tell you what I bought you from London, a Paddigton Bear/keychain. Not a small wan nor not a big one. Sorry...

I'm heading back to work now play time is over

No comments: