Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Greetings From UK

Hi Guys,

Been having a wondeful time here in London. My trip on the MAS airline was at most comfortable and teh air stewardess was very beautiful as expected. Will get a photo of them when i come back from London. The weather here has been excelent beaitiful Sunny skys with cool breeze. My aunts place is excellent, its located in Purley, East Crydon. Its a typical English house with a beautiful garden and a small pond. The back garden has such an active wild life. I've so far seen a squirrel, a woodpecker, 2 foxes and a lil small field mouse.

I've been doing tourist stuff for the pass 3 days, Buckingham Palace, Picadilly circus, the SOHO and few other places. Taken loads of pictures. I will keep in touch with you as I need to check my mail. To all of you reading tis take care and GOD bless.

Cherioo,

Mark
xoxoxoxx

3 comments:

Shari said...

have fun over there. my birthday celebrations wont be good without you around :(

Anonymous said...

Hehehe.... Been reading ur Harry Potter....Review sucks though.... No comment from me as I've only been reading like 1 chapter.....

Enjoy ur holiday..... Be careful though.... Dun forget my gift ya.... ;)

Plan A Date said...

Hey there,

Just to let you all know that I'm doing fine in London. I was somewhere nearby the bomb place when it happen. Will tell you guys about it when i come down. Of course there is a gift waiting for my preciouys friends