Thursday, July 07, 2005

Diary: 6 Wednesday Pressure

Just when I taught everything was over they throw me another project. Dont they know I'm going on leave next week. I cant worry about this crap can I. And it hand to be a tedious project. What I really need ! ! ! ! Well i just have to delegate it to someone I guess. My position as a Manager has been question recently as I have employed someone hopeless. Well they is no breaks for a manager apparently. So my thing has been tarnished abit. I need to fire the chap that i just hired.... I dont think its gonna be hard as I am heartless (thats what they say)

Can someone please tell me what 'tackness' is apparently I have none of that. Please do inform me. Hopefully I can get some in London. hahahahaha.....

There are still few thing i need to get before i go to London like proper socks, biscuits, etc. Will do it tis weekend before i close my suitcase for good.

No comments: