Monday, July 04, 2005

Diary: Tis Week not in Order

The week has been good to me. All I can think about is my trip to London very soon. I got my traveling insurance which so happens covers terrorism attacks and if I die my mum’s rich by RM200, 000. I’m lil nervous with my trip I haven’t been anywhere alone, always with a group of friends or family but this was what I really wanted to do anyway. So it’s less than 11 days to go till the big day where I fly to big UK

I cant really remember much about the whole week except to the fact that we are going to have another pot luck on the 13th of July. Lenny is once again ‘enforcing’ everyone to bring something now the list of people coming has increased. Currently the confirm dishes are nasi minyak, nasi tomato, ayam merah, jelly, drinks, potato salad and the list goes on. I think I’ll ask mum to make sambal prawns.

I had a meeting with Walls, I felt like crap in that meeting. My work was rejected on Lester words was ‘rubbish’ I felt like a shitter. After all the work I’ve done and that’s how I’m re-paid. I hate last minute jobs they never really tell you what they want because they don’t really have the time and when you do it doesn’t come up like how they envision it they screw you because they never really told you what they really wanted. The meting was rewarding actually. It was all the ice-cream you can eat kind of meeting. I had 2 almonds Magnum (pig ain’t I). I was just there for support I guess.

Jennifer is in hospital for an appendix operation. That poor gal has been complaining with stomach aches for sometime now and we bad people a have been teasing her that’s it’s only her baby kicking. Lenny made Winnie cry the other day. It was not actually his fault we were given the task to take care of soft marketing which includes broadcasting as July was already here we were to quickly come up with the broadcast schedule and pass it to Winnie. Being new in the job we made a lil mistakes. Winnie felt pressured by our request that she broke down.

Sachein got married last Sunday. The lot of us went for his wedding there were 2 AKN Mtech tables arranged for us lot. I came in my Indian kurtas, it was a sweet wedding. Everyone asked me when my turn was and I told them NEVER, I’m already married with my work. Lenny said I would definitely get married and when it comes it will be so fast that I won’t know what hit me… Scary Wei. Hehehe. The Indian wedding was quite short we came at 11 and saw Sachein getting ready for his wedding the whole ‘prayers’ took about 1 hour then it was lunch, ang pow session and we were out. It didn’t really feel like a wedding if you know what I mean. After the wedding I headed home to watch some DVD. I watched Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, which to me was complete rubbish. Hey, I already sound British. The movies hype didn’t live up to the movie to my opinion.

Last Saturday I was on standby for the Maxis 3G launches. I decided to be some place near by the office just in case any chit happen so I headed to Midvalley to do a lil grocery shopping. As you all know I’ve packed on a couple of pounds as I’ve stopped going to the gym and not eating healthy. Not wanting to grow anymore I’ve decided to change my whole eating habits. So I got loads of stuff from Carrefour Steak, boneless chicken, pasta , etc. On my way there I saw this booth that said ‘Instant Dict’ I was telling myself How many punch line I could come up with. I headed straight home later after that lugging month’s supply of food. Let’s see how long I last with this.

After reaching home it poured heavily so I couldn’t really go anywhere but be quite at home and wait for any shit to happen. Then it happen I got a call to come down to KLCC (Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre) to check up on stuff. I headed there at about 5 p.m. and meet up with Ezani and Rizal. You could see Aknmtech Banner put up. Quite proud I guess. After hanging around there I taught it would be useless just do walk aimlessly like an idiot so I headed to Kinokuniya and got myself 2 books. Looking at the time I decide to not be on standby and go to Sg Wang to get some DVD. I finally got the Blade DVD Trilogy, and some other stuff. I reached home later and watched lil TV and I fell into deep sleep.

No comments: