Thursday, July 14, 2005

Diary: July 12 & 13

Nothing really much happen on these both days except for the fact taht the mamak restaurant that we normally go to for lunch had a 5 year anniversay celebration. We had free nasi briyani rice with ayam masak merah. Quite nice. One of my staff is resigning. Its really short notice for me to hire a new personell by the time I leave to London. Cavell wants to leave before the 1st of August. I really have to pull some strings here. I'm not sure what to do. My boss Hkng doesnt want her to leave in this short notice but to have the full 1 month notification. I'll have to talk to HR soon.

The days to London seem to creep clooser. I've done my packing but I just need to get a new bag pack for myself as my current one is quite tattered. I'll try to blog if i can when i'm in London, doubt it though.... hehehe

No comments: