Friday, July 08, 2005

Diary: July 7th Thursday

I feel freedom... yes ! ! !. I had a content meeting today with the gang, we discuss in further projects that I have handed over. The team is beeing stretch thin now with all these projects. I really wish I can help them out but my hands are tight.

As you know there was a big bomb blast in London town. What I taught was joke from Caroline turned out to be a true story and after that everyone started calling me telling me about it and some asking me not to go to London. Stay back .. Like Hell i'm going to give up my chance to go to London. Maybe it would decrease the tourist population going over there where I can only see the positive side. Less que lines more things for me to do there.

Lenny is on leave today and tommoro to take care with his fathers 1 year anniversay prayers. His mum has been under the weather recently....

No comments: